I fancy cut the mermaid out by hand. Then using the Journey Foam Squares attached her to the card placing her over the ribbon area.
1. Make card base
2. Attach sailboats piece using Easy Glide Adhesive
3. Put ribbon on the smaller piece of Pretty Pansy Card Stock using White Liner. Then attach full piece to the sail boat piece using either White Liner or Easy Glide Adhesive ---- look at different ways to place it. I placed it further down on the card so that the sailboats showed up better.
4. Fancy cut out the mermaid. Our Details Pro Shears are fantastic for this type of cutting. They are small, sharp and easy to maneuver around the design.
5. Attach the mermaid to the card using Journey Foam Squares.
6. Put smaller piece of lighter color card stock inside of the card.
7. Don't forget to sign the back of the card to show you made it.
With a darker card base, I usually put a 5" x 3 3/4" piece of card stock inside of the card so that my personal message and/or stamped message inside of the card can be easily read.
Attaching the ribbon was a breeze using White Liner (double sided tape). I put two rows of it on the back of the ribbon, then attached to the card piece. Make sure your piece of ribbon is long enough to wrap behind the back of the card piece.
Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:
Mermaid Wishes AT-0161 (Bloom Benefit)
Nautical Adventure Prints PP-0025 (Spring Into Summer Mini Catalog)
Pretty Pansy Card Stock CS-0029
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Black Licorice Ink Pad IP-0041
Lavender Fusion Satin Ribbon AC-0108
White Liner AD-0001
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 (1/4") OR AD 0085 (1/2")
Easy Glide Adhesive AD-0081 Refill AD-0082
Details Pro Shears TO-0063 (4 1/2")