Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Artful Butterfly, Set of 6 Die Templates - LOVE These Dies

Have you taken time to go through the Fun Stampers Journey Annual and Spring Into Summer Mini Catalogs and checked out all the dies that are available for purchase?   There are so many to choose from including thin metal dies and steel rule dies too.

One of my absolute favorite set of dies are the Artful Butterfly ones.   There are 6 Die Templates in the set.   Three of them can be used as backgrounds to the other three that are intricate.   Each can also be used alone too.  Totally up to you on how to want to use them.

Today's post is to show you the dies and samples of what I cut out with them.   Then the following two days of my blog posts will be the cards I created using these.

Upper are the dies, lower are the card stock images I cut out with each one.
This is what I considered the "background" image.

Upper are the dies, lower are the card stock images I cut out with each one.
This is what I consider the intricate cut image.
All six of these dies are in your set.
Die measurements: *
1 1/16" x 2",   2 7/8" x  2 3/4", and
3 7/8" x 3 3/4"
Fun Stampers Journey:
Artful Butterfly Die Templates    DI-0007
Journey Platinum Machine  TO-0090 


TIP FOR THE DAY:
*Die dimensions are on the back page of the Fun Stampers Journey Annual Catalog.   "Measurements are approximate and are cut line to cut line." 



Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.