Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey May 2016 Bloom Box - My Cards

It is so much fun receiving the Fun Stampers Journey Bloom Box each month.   Each kit is filled with the supplies to make 4 greeting cards.  (Envelopes, adhesive, ink not included).

Here are the cards I created using the May 2016 Bloom Box.   I used watercolor pens to color them in.  So do not match the company's sample except for the card design itself and colors of the card stock. 

My Creations.


Fun Stampers Journey Sample

Card #1- background on blue says
"you color my world"

Card #2 Dragonfly is
covered with Journey Glaze (not included) and
Journey Sparkle Dust

Card #3
Owl has been accented with
Journey Gold Pigment Marker (not included in kit).  
The pigment marker was my choice.  I just like the look of it 
on the owl.   Gives his eyes a shiny metallic look along 
with some of his feathers. 

Card #4
I wish you could see this in person.
Owl is covered in Journey Glaze (not included) and 
Journey Sparkle Dust.  
 
Each kit comes with a set of instructions, but please know that you can create your cards however you want.   As you can tell, my cards did not follow the instructions 100%.   I'm very pleased with the results of what I created.   

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Join Bloom Box and receive materials for four pre-designed cards, including paper, embellishments and full color instructions. Plus, you get a new-to-the-world full size stamp set! All materials are pre-cut - ready for you to assemble and enjoy! In purchasing the Bloom Box, you are agreeing to a six month subscription service whereby you will receive the initial kit at the time of purchase, and then one kit each month for the next five months. Ongoing kits will be mailed and charged on or around the first day of each month. Each kit costs $24.95 plus tax and shipping. 
 
Adhesive and ink are an optional/separate purchase.
 
If you are interested you can start your Bloom Box Subscription by signing up on my Fun Stampers Journey website.   Click here for the direct link.
 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.