Thursday, May 12, 2016

Let's Ride ATS Stamp Used for Motorcycle Star Card I Created

Have you ever had a project/card that as you worked on it the ideas just kept flowing.   When I started I had no idea what to do with the motocycle, then the ideas started flowing.   This card has many fun techniques in it.  I used the Journey Platinum Machine to cut out designs, stamped over cut images, highlight with metallic pigment ink, use star embellishment that also were colored with the metallic pigment markers, and more.   So pleased with the outcome.


The motorcycle image is one from Monday's samples using the Clear Pigment Ink.   I cut it down using the Ornamental Label Dies.   Using the Journey Silver Pigment Marker I added color to the tops of the stars and to the edge of the motorcycle piece.   After I stamped the Thread Sketch design on my card, I went over bits and pieces of it with the Journey Silver Pigment Marker too.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:
Let's Ride ATS Stamp  AT-0039
Thread Sketch Stamp SS-0169  (background stamp)
Blue Lagoon Card Stock   CS-0004
Beach Ball Card Stock CS-0088
Sweet Pear Card Stock CS-0095
Black Licorice Ink Pad  IP-0041
Clear Pigment Ink Pad IP-0102
Journey Silver Pigment Marker  IP-0104
Journey Platinum Machine TO-0090
Ornamental Label Dies  DI-0036
Star Frame Elements AC-0150  (Bloom Benefits)
Journey Craft Glue AD-0111
Easy Glide Adhesive AD-0081   Refill  AD-0082

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.