Monday, May 16, 2016

Looking Good Stamp Set From Fun Stampers Journey


Remember when you layer a card it doesn't have to be centered.  Feel free to offset or arrange in any combination that you like.

Adding a sponge accent to the edges of a piece of card stock draws attention to that area and adds dimension too.  

Wouldn't this be perfect to send to your eye doctor!!!  That's immediately who I thought of when I saw it for the first time.   Also realized it would be perfect for almost any occasion including Christmas and St Patrick's Day.   Great for a birthday card too or for someone who has lost weight or changed their style.  Lots of options for use.

I used color pencils for this stamped images.   We are still awaiting word for the arrival date of the new Journey Color Splash Watercolor Pencils and Color Splash Sheets.  I will let you know as soon as we hear. They are on the TOP of my wish list for certain.   This image can be filled in with pencils, markers, watercolors, or pens.  If you want, leave it as a plain stamped image.  That looks good too.  

Fun Stampers Journey Products I used:
Candy Dots AC-0134
Looking Good Stamp Set AT-0139
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Beach Ball Card Stock CS-0088
Green Olive Card Stock CS-0113
Green Olive Ink Pad  IP-0072
Black Licorice Ink Pad  IP-0009
Fusion Ink Sponges (set of 3) JM-0014


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.