Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Summer Bouquet Steel Rule Die - Day 2 of 3 Cards



Day 2 of 3 cards I made using the Summer Bouquet Steel Rule Die from Fun Stampers Journey.


For this card I used one of the cut out flowers and sponged around it, then placed in another area and sponged again.   Did this till I had the design/look that I wanted.

I used the "brush" tip of the Silks and added dots to the sponged area of the Whip Cream card base.

Hand wrote the "HI" using the Journey Silver Pigment Marker. 

The wood butterflies have Journey Glaze and Journey Sparkle Dust on them.   Attached with Journey Craft Glue.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Journey Gold Silk IP-0096
Journey Silver Silk IP-0090
Journey Bronze Silk IP-0091
Journey Platinum Machine TO-0090
Summer Bouquet Steel Rule Die (8 1/2 x 11) SR-0017
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Fusion Ink Sponges (3 pack) JM-0014*
Journey Silver Pigment Marker IP-0104
Journey Glaze AD-0002
Journey Craft Glue AD-0111
Journey Sparkle Dust AC-0013
Summer Wings AC-0208  (Bloom Benefits)

*Note:  I cut my sponges in half, then each half in thirds.   Perfect size for sponging the edge of cut images or your card base.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.