Thursday, June 2, 2016

Butterflies and Neon Colors for Cards - Day 2 of 3

This is card 2 of 3 using the neon colors:



Monday I showed you the new colors that will be available on July 1, 2016 from Fun Stampers Journey and my blog post on May 3rd gave you a sneak peek of the new colors which are Cosmic Grape, Electric Lime, Turbo Teal, Sour Lemon, Outrageous Pink, and Orange Rave.   The cards I have made use these colors (card stock and silks).

This week I am showing you 3 cards that I have made with these new colors.  (not available until July 1, 2016). 

Additionally I used: (Fun Stampers Journey Products)
Journey Platinum Machine TO- 0090
Artful Butterfly Die DI-0007
Summer Branch Die DI-0162  (Spring Into Summer Mini Catalog)
Black Licorice Card Stock CS-0040

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.