Monday, June 27, 2016

Jukebox Baby Artist Trading Stamp (ATS) and PanPastels

Having so much fun creating with the new PanPastels from Fun Stampers Journey.   These will be available to customers as of July 1, 2016 via my website.   This is my completed card using a stencil for the background of the card base and sponging on different shades of the PanPastel for the background for the jukebox. 

Jukebox Baby ATS    AT-0136
Stained Glass Stencil JM-0008
Confectionary Days PanPastels JM-0079


Close up of the stenciled image.


Confectionary Days PanPastels JM-0079
This is the set I used for my card.   

There is another sample yesterday using this collection of PanPastels.  

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.