The neon colored card stock and ink used in this project will be available to customers as of July 1, 2016. It could be created using any colors of your choice. Have fun with it.
1. Stamp the horse inner tube image (from Don't Sink Stamp Set) onto Whip Cream Card Stock. Stamp the image using Black Licorice Ink Pad.
2. Stamp the floral design (from Media Artist Stamp Set) over the inner tube image. One was created using Turbo Teal Ink Pad and the other Orange Rave ink pad.
3. Fancy cut the image out using the Details Pro Shears.
4. Using your Journey Platinum or other die cutting machine, cut the Electric Lime Card Stock background using the Don't Sink Die.
5. Glue the background to the printed images.
6. Create a card base using Turbo Teal Card Stock. My card base is for an A2 card.
7. Make a 1" border using Electric Lime and stamp the sentiments on it using the Turbo Teal Ink Pad. The sentiments are from the Don't Sink Stamp Set. Glue the border to the top of the card using either Easy Glide Adhesive or White Liner Tape.
7. The Turbo Teal floral inner tube I attached to the card with the Easy Glide Adhesive so that it would lay flat on my card.
8. The Orange Rave inner tube I attached to the card with Journey Foam Squares so that it was raised up form the card. This adds interest and dimension to the card.
9. When using darker color card bases, be sure to add a lighter inside piece to write a note.
Fun Stampers Journey Products I Used:
Electric Lime Card Stock CS-0123 ... Available July 1, 2016
Turbo Teal Card Stock CS-0127 ... Available July 1, 2016
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Turbo Teal Ink Pad IP-011 ... Available July 1, 2016
Orange Rave Ink Pad IP-0113 ... Available July 1, 2016
Black Licorice Ink Pad IP-0041
Don't Sink Stamp Set (set of 3) AT-0171
Don't Sink Die (1 die) DI=0167 Bloom Benefits Spring Into Summer Mini Catalog
Media Artist Stamp Set (set of 4) SS-0232
Easy Glide Adhesive AD-0081 Refill AD-0082
White Liner Tape AD-0001
Journey Platinum Machine TO-0090
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 (small) OR AD-0085 (medium)