Monday, September 5, 2016

Faux Quilt Samples Using Fun Stampers Journey Printed Paper and Stamps

I'm having so much fun with the faux quilt technique (see blog post from Friday, September 2 for a photo tutorial on how to create it).

Here's today's designs using this technique:

I created a new base using the Confectionary Prints Paper from Fun Stampers Journey.  Just a reminder too that the stitches are made using an ink pen and making little Xs on the seam lines.  I actually had cut out the ovals and then realized I forgot to take a photo of the complete faux quilt.   I layered it back together for this photo so you can see the cut lines if you look closely.

Confectionary Prints Paper PP-0029
Paper Punch Handle TO-0031
1" Square Punch Cartridge TO-0033
Journey Platinum Machine TO-0090
Journey Ovals Die Set DI-0042 (set of 10)
Journey Craft Glue AD-0111



Here are the cuts taken apart.    This gets my mind going on what I can create with them.   So many options.

This reminded me of a beautiful Easter egg.

And when we have an Easter egg, there has to be a bunny too.   Look how beautifully the Oval die cut layered on the Doily die cut.

Doily Die   DI-0105
Summer Pretties Punch Cartridge TO-0007  (for the purple/pink layered flower)
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 sm OR AD-0085 med
Easter Bunny AT-0053
Journey Glaze AD-002 4 oz OR AD-0003 2 oz   (highlighted layered flower)
Cocoa Powder Ink Pad   IP-0016

 I used the Summer Pretties (just like on the card above) to add an accent flower.  The Looking Good Stamp Set always makes me smile.

Looking Good Stamp Set AT-0139
Journey Color Burst Pencils JM-0077

And I still have the oval frame cut out left to use.


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.