Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Harvest Stamp Set, Artful Burst Dies And Pocket Cuts DiesShowcased Today

Fun Stampers Journey has so many wonderful stamps and dies to choose from.   Sometimes I have a hard time choosing which ones to use.   This month a group I belong to had a Fall themed challenge.   So this is my entry for the challenge.

These are my starting pices.   I used the Journey Color Splash Pencils to watercolor the Harvest stamped image.   Then using the Pocket Cuts Die, I cut the rectangle shape out and added in some stitch like lines/designs. 

So that I had a perfect match to the card front design, I used the border die of the Artful Burst Die Set on Citrus Cooler Card Stock.  The card base is Pumpkin Bread Card Stock and the design was die cut directly into the base using the Artful Burst Die Set.

Colors are off on the photo, not sure why.    But this shows the Citrus Cooler piece backing the Pumpkin Bread card base.   I used Journey Craft Glue to adhere the pieces together.   The Craft Glue has a small tip so I ran glue around the border of the back of the design and on numerous areas of the design too.   Then laid the Citrus Cooler piece on top and allowed to dry.

This is a closer view to show you the pretty designs from the Pocket Cuts Dies up close.

Here is my finished card.  I attached the Harvest stamped image to the card using Journey Foam Squares.   I will stamp a sentiment inside.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Pumpkin Bread Card Stock CS-0098
Citrus Cooler Card Stock CS-0089
Craft Glue AD-0111
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 small OR AD-0085 medium
Journey Platinum Machine With Plates TO-0090
Harvest Stamp Set AT-0051 1 piece
Pocket Cuts Dies DI-0219 Set of 10 Die Templates
Artful Burst Die Set DI-0220 set of 2 Die Templates
Journey Color Splash Pencils JM-0078 48 watercolor pencils in metal tin

Don't miss out on the Fun Stampers Journey Essentials Sale during the month of September 2016.   These items are 20% off.   CLICK HERE to read all about the sale. 


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.