Thursday, October 20, 2016

Journey Days Planners From Fun Stampers Journey Are Perfect for Gifts

I Heart Days A5 Planner JD-0041  5 3/4" x 8 1/4"
Citrus Binder (planner) JD-0015   5 1/4" x 8"

I have both the A5 and the Personal Planners from Fun Stampers Journey.    Here's a photo to show a comparison in sizing.  

The smaller personal planner is what I keep by my computer and write my notes in.   The larger A5 is our family planner and it has all of our appointments, holidays, get togethers with friends written in it.   So both are/will be used on a regular basis.

A5 Planners: (faux leather - 6 hole standard)

1.   Available in two colors (faux leather) - on Page 14 of the Trends Mini Catalog
      a.  I Heart Days A5 Planner JD-0041  (silver metallic with hearts) - shown above
      b.  Brushed Cool Pool A5 Planner JD-0042
      REMINDER:   Once you have your Planner, each year after you will only need to purchase the 12 month & weekly view calendar insert (and the divider kit if you want to switch that out too).

2.  Days Planner 12 month & Week View Calendar set   JD-0045 A5 Size
      NOTE:   This is for 2017.  The monthly calendar goes in one section and the weekly view in another.   The weekly view runs one month into another, so it cannot be separated to go behind each month.  The holidays are NOT shown on any of the planner sheets, but there is room to write them in. 

3.  Divider Kits: 
     a.  Confectionary Divider Kit JD-0048   A5 Size
     b.  Summer Romance Divider Kit JD-0049   A5 Size

Personal Planners (faux leather - 6 hole)

1.  Available in 4 colors (faux leather) - on Page 22 & 23 of Trends Mini Catalog
      a.  Pretty Gold Personal Planner JD-0043  (metallic gold)
      b.   Journey Girl Binder JD-0001   (black & white stripe)
      c.  Be Amazing Binder JD-0002  (white with silver "Be Amazing" on it)
      d.  Citrus Binder JD-0015  (citrus - deeper orange color)  shown above
      REMINDER:   Once you have your Planner, each year after you will only need to purchase the 12 month & weekly view calendar insert (and the divider kit if you want to switch that out too).

2.  Days Planner 12 Month & Weekly View Calendar JD-0046  Personal Size
     NOTE:   This is for 2017.  The monthly calendar goes in one section and the weekly view in another.   The weekly view runs one month into another, so it cannot be separated to go behind each month.  The holidays are NOT shown on any of the planner sheets, but there is room to write them in. 

3.  Divider Kits - Personal Size - on pages 24 & 25 of the Trends Mini Catalog.
     a.  Slice of Life Divider Kit JD-0058
     b.  Magical Journey Divider Kit JD- 0059 (Available November 1, 2016)
     c.  Journey Girl Divider Kit JD-0003
     d.  Be Amazing Divider Kit JD-0004

Misc Items for the Planners

From pages 12 through 31 of the Be the Journey Trends Mini Catalog, you will find so many cute ideas and products to dress up your planner.   No longer does it need to be plain and boring.  There are too many items to list here, so I will just do an overview.  
    a.   Just Write Gel Pens JD-0060
    b.  Bright Lights JD-0047 (set of 5 mini highlighters)
    c.   Numerous styles of clips.
    d.  Stamp sets - perfect sizing for the planners
    e.  Dies - to accent and even to make pockets and tabs for the planners.
    f.   Charms, tassels, and bookmarks.
    g.   Two (2) different sets of Journey Tape (washi tape) and one (1) Electric Tape AC-0269 that is a sticky note tape.

My Opinion/Overview

1.  Personal Planner:  I have used the Personal Planner/Binder since July.   I use it daily and can't imagine not having it by my computer for reference.   When I purchased it, the monthly and the weekly views were separate purchases.   So I am glad that they now are sold as a package/set.   For the monthly view, the squares can be a bit tiny to write things in, but it is doable.   I think with the 2017 set I will use both the monthly and the weekly views for my notes.   The weekly view (2 page spread) has lots of writing space.    

2.  Planner A5 Size:  Literally just got this a couple of weeks ago.  I really like the size and it is perfect for keeping track of "our" appointments etc.   Absolutely LOVE the hearts on the silver cover.   I think it will be easy to use.   Monthly squares are much larger to write in and even more room on the weekly view for our notes.

3.  My Opinion:  I think both sizes of the planners are good, quality products that we will use on a daily basis in our home.   They will make great gifts too.   I did find two disadvantages to these products, but they wouldn't stop me from buying them. 
     a.   No holidays are shown on the calendar - I used the Just Write Gels (pens) to write them in.
     b.   The weekly view cannot be put directly behind the monthly view as the pages are printed back to back.   I would prefer if they were printed weekly by the month, so that they could be stored together in my planner.   It will just take some getting use to.  
      c.   I have written to corporate (they do listen) about both a & b.  I know changes can't happen for the 2017 calendars, but hope they would make them for the 2018 ones sold a year from now. 

Really like these products, would recommend.

October Promotions:



You can become part of Fun Stampers Journey and my team with this great deal on the Amaze Starter Kit.    Contact me for questions, or you can sign up via my business website and then click on Becoming A Coach (has to be between October 1 and October 31, 2016 to take advantage of this great pricing).




Don't miss out on the Fun Stampers Journey Amazing Memoires Sale during the month of October 2016.   These items are 20% off.   CLICK HERE to read all about the sale. 

 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.