Thursday, November 3, 2016

Give Thanks Stamps Set and Thxgiving (Thanksgiving) Die Used to Make Card - Fun Stampers Journey


With Thanksgiving just three weeks away, I knew I needed to get going on my card making for the holiday.   I just do a few for Thanksgiving and do most of my card making at Christmas and Hanukkah for family and friends.

This was the first time I have used the Corrugated Stock (ST-0124) paper.   Really like the texture of it and the Silks worked well with it too.

The leaves are a combination of three inks ... Green Olive, Orange Rave, and Sour Lemon.   I stamped over the image with each color.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Corrugated Stock ST-0124
Gingham Cocoa Powder AC-0110
Give Thanks Stamp Set SS-0041
Thxgiving Die Set DI-0024 8 Die Templates  (note it is spelled Thxgiving)
  OR save by buying the bundle of the stamp set & die set
         Give Thanks Bundle BD-0014
Dark Roast Card Stock CS-0091
Pumpkin Bread Card Stock CS-0098
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Cocoa Powder Ink Pad IP-0016
Green Olive Ink Pad IP-0072
Orange Rave Ink Pad IP-0113
Sour Lemon Ink Pad IP-0115
Orange Rave Silks IP-0118
Journey Gold Silks IP-0096
Journey Bronze Silks IP-0091
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner AD-0081
     Refill:   AD-0082
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 small OR AD-0085 medium

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.