I made these with paper punches for the squares and just measured and cut card stock for the rest of the card. Thought these Santas were so cute. The inside of the card could be stamped with a sentiment or just left plain for a personal note.
This shows two different versions.
Both use the Green Olive for the card base.
Instructions below are for the card on the left.
Here's the 13 cards I made the other day.
When I made the set of cards, I went through and cut out all my pieces first then assembled.
Here's what you will need and the sizes:
Green Olive Card Stock CS-0113
1 piece ... 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Journey Brush Silver Card Stock CS-0135
1 piece ... 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
1 piece ... 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" (I used a paper punch for this)
1 piece ... 1/8" x 1" (I just cut this from some scraps left over)
Pomegranate Splash Card Stock CS-0027
1 piece ... 3 3/4" x 5"
Black Licorice Card Stock CS-0003
1 piece ... 1 1/2" x 3 3/4"
1 piece ... 1" x 1" (I used a paper punch for this)
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner AD-0081 Refill AD-0082
Craft Glue AD-0111
Paper Punch Handle TO-0031
NOTE: (only need to purchase 1 - works with all paper punch cartridges)
Square Paper Punch Cartridge 1.5" TO-0028
Square Paper Punch Cartridge 1.0" TO-0033
How to assemble the card:
1. Score and fold your card in half so that it will be 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" when folded. This is your card base.
2. Glue the Burst Silver largest piece of Brush Silver Card Stock to the card base.
3. Glue and center the piece of Pomegranate Splash Card Stock .. this makes Santa's Suit.
4. Santa's Belt: Glue the 1 1/2" x 3 3/4" piece of Black Licorice Card Stock below the mid-point of the card. Glue it so it is only on the Pomegranate Splash piece.
5. Santa's Buckle:
a. Glue the 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" square Brush Silver Card Stock to the center of the black belt.
b. Glue the 1" x 1" Black Licorice square in the center of the Brushed Silver square.
c. Using craft glue, glue the tiny piece of brushed silver.
6. Stamp a sentiment inside the card if you would like.
Hope you enjoyed today's tutorial.