Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Making Christmas Cards Together - Family Time

I don't remember a time that my husband, Hal, wasn't willing to help me with any crafting project.   Whether I needed paper cut, images stamped, items die cut or trips all over town to find a perfect item for a crafting project, Hal is always willing to help.

The other night I decided to work on our Christmas cards.   The card I am making has lots of layers and as a result, lots of cutting.   Hal volunteered to help and the two of us worked for a number of hours paper cutting, die cutting, and embossing.

Hal helping to cut the card stock.

 I have both the Amaze and the Platinum Machine set up.
At one point BOTH were being used.
So nice to have two machines so that both of us could be working at the same time.

I have the card pieces all set out ready to be put together.   I have friends coming over on Wednesday, and we are all going to work on our own cards that day.   Hoping to finish our holiday cards then.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.   Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.