Friday, November 4, 2016

UPS Brought Our Magical Journey Collection Order Today!!! - Fun Stampers Journey


Oh my gosh, I thought the Magical Journey Collection looked AMAZING in the catalog, but it is even better in person.   Every stamp set has a matching die set.   There are sparkle tapes in Lemon and Licorice.   Twine colors are Candy Apple and also Licorice Twist. Printed paper, candy drops, and more ... LOVE IT.

One big splurge was to purchase the steel rule die called Flipbook SR-0027.   The die will cut a piece of 8 1/2 x 11" card stock in one pass, so you need the Journey Platinum Machine for this die.  The die is TOO large to fit in the Amaze Die Cutting Machine.   Can't wait to try to make some flip books (mini memory books) using this die.  

I have a couple of cards to finish up (non Magical Journey) for my blog next week, but then will start showing you the new creatons using these products.  

Team Name is now official.  


Each Coach who has a downline (team) is allowed to pick a team name.   Originally we had planned on using Team KreatesKards, but in a moment of inspiration it came to me that Kreative Souls might be a better fit/choice for my team.   The team discussed it, and then voted on it.   Then I submitted the name change to Corporate.  

The team is now officially called:   Kreative Souls

If you would like to join my team, please let me know.   Both Hobby and Business Coaches are welcome.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.