Thursday, December 1, 2016

Christmas Card Sneak Peek

This week has been super busy.   Spent a great deal of the day yesterday making cards, but still have more to go. 

Today I am just going to share a SNEAK PEEK of the card elements we are using for some of our cards this year.   I promise to show the finished product very soon.




Can you visualize what it will look like?   All products used are from Fun Stampers Journey.

Will share soon.   Hope you are having a great week.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.