Monday, December 19, 2016

Hanukah Cards Using Fun Stampers Journey Products - Day 1 of 2

 Front of card


 Inside of card


Stamp set used

What a crazy week it was last week.   Blogger was having issues (or should I say I was) uploading photos for most of the week.   It really has put me a bit behind.  

I always make Hanukkah cards using blue, silver, and white.   The Journey Silver Silks added a nice touch to the card front too. 

Thank you for checking out my blog.   

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Happy Hanukkah Stamp Set   SS-0129   Set of 8 stamps
Any color blue card stock from Fun Stampers Journey
Journey Brush Silver Card Stock  CS-0135
Whip Cream Card Stock  CS-0040
Black Licorice Ink Pad   IP-0041
Journey Silver Silks IP-0090 


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.