Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Sneak Peek Fun Stampers Journey Bloom This Way Inspiration & Trends Mini Catalog

Sneak Peek Fun Stampers Journey Bloom This Way Inspiration & TrendsMini Catalog is valid from January 1, 2017 through March 31, 2017.


I will be mailing copies of this catalog to my customers (anyone who has placed a minimum $50 order through my business website from June 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016).   First mailing will go out right after Christmas and will be sent first class mail.   Catalog link to view on-line will be posted as of January 1, 2017.

The catalog is GREAT.   Wait till you see all of the new items, including a stamp set designed by Richard & Gabby Garay's son, David, who is 17.  The set is called Dino Love (SS-0417) and is on page 14 of the new catalog.   I think it will be a big hit with everyone.

The Magical Journey Collection (Disney Inspired) will continue on through the end of June and is also shown in this new catalog.   I actually worked on two cards from this collection yesterday.   Will post very soon.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.