Friday, March 24, 2017

Easter Cards Day 3 of 3 - Fun Stampers Journey


 

Weaving some beautiful Fun Stampers Journey Satin Ribbons together help create this beautiful background for this Easter card.   Next time I will cut the backing (piece I did the weaving over) down just a bit more.   White Liner Tape was a HUGE help in securing the ends of the ribbons to the back of the backing piece of card stock.  Also used the White Liner Tape to secure the stamped images to the ribbon.   I originally was going to use Journey Foam Squares, but with the ribbon and the foam squares I feel it would of been too thick to go regular mail.   I try to keep my cards less than 1/4" thick so that they only need one stamp to mail.


Fun Stampers Journey Just Write Gels pens were the perfect accent for the flowers, basket, and sentiment.   It added some sparkle (they are metallic/shiny) to my card.   Just remember that the gel pens needs a minute or two to dry otherwise they can smear.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Just Write Gels JD-0060  set of 12
Cool Pool Satin Ribbon AC-0143
Lavender Fusion Satin Ribbon AC-0108
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Cool Pool Card Stock CS-0118
White Liner Tape AD-0001
Easter Bunny Stamp Set AT-0053 set of 2 stamps
Happy Easter Stamp Set AT-0231  Bloom Benefit

  Don't Forget: 

I have a "special promotion" going on until April 15th for all of my customers who place orders from March 1 to April 15, 2017.   Complete details are HERE.   

March 2017 Fun Stampers Journey Promotions:





(Click on photos to enlarge.)

There are so many gift ideas and projects you can make with these three items.
Mini Book ST-004
Journey Days Clipboard ST-0126
Day by Day Clip ST-0127

and how wonderful to have them on sale for 30% during the month of March.

Please contact me directly if you have order questions or questions about an order, becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.