Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Saint Patrick's Day Cards Using Fun Stampers Journey Products - Day 1 of 3

I decided I wanted to make some Saint Patrick's Day cards today.   What started out as making one card actually turned into making 5 cards.   I will spread them out over the next 3 days here on my blog.

In the process of making these cards today, I did a Facebook Live Feed.   In the feed, I give some stamping, cleaning your stamps, and other tips to help you with your crafting projects   I also show you how I choose the background paper for my first card.

The Facebook Live Feed Link is:   (It is just over 12 minutes long)
https://www.facebook.com/KreatesKardsJourney/videos/602795556586152/



I wish you could really see the sparkle and shine that the Journey Glaze and Sparkle Dust give the shamrocks.   It looks like millions of sparkles all over.  It really catches the light.

Updated with product list (3/15/2017)

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

I'm Lucky Stamp Set AT-0201 Set of 2 stamps
Green Cheers Stamp Set SS-0247 Set of 8 stamps RETIRED
      (used for inside sentiment)
Lemon Grass Card Stock CS-0019
      (used for card base)
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040 (for shamrock image)
Fresh Forest Ink Pad IP-0013
Clear Pigment Ink Pad IP-0102
Journey Glaze   AD-0003 (2 oz)  OR AD-0002 (4 oz)
Journey Sparkle Dust AC-0013
White Liner Tape  AD-0001
Craft Glue AD-0111
Mother Nature Prints Printed Paper PP-0029  12" x 12" paper



March 2017 Fun Stampers Journey Promotions:





(Click on photos to enlarge.)

There are so many gift ideas and projects you can make with these three items.
Mini Book ST-004
Journey Days Clipboard ST-0126
Day by Day Clip ST-0127

and how wonderful to have them on sale for 30% during the month of March.

Please contact me directly if you have order questions or questions about an order, becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.