Saturday, April 29, 2017

Exciting News (Dreams Happen) and May 2017 Bloom Box Sneak Peek - Fun Stampers Journey

Dreams Happen:

I joined Fun Stampers Journey back in March 2016.   My original thought was just to do this as a Hobby Coach.   The company and the products are so amazing that within just a couple of weeks (for me) it became a business.  

My dream became to become a Manager for Fun Stampers Journey.   Today that dream has become a reality.   Because of my wonderful team members and customers, I have earned the promotion to Manager.

I am beyond thrilled.    Thank you all so much.   You helped me achieve my goals.

Bloom Box May 2017:

 


Here is the sneak peek of our new May Bloom Box.   The doily stamps have such detail to them.   I know these are going to be gorgeous cards. 


You may sign up for the Bloom Box via my website.   Remember it is a six month subscription.  The subscription starts the month you sign up in.   So if you sign up in April, the April one will be the first one you receive.   First Bloom Box is charged with your order.   Then the following ones are charged the 1st of the month and shipped a couple days later via priority mail. 

Collection Jubilee - April 2017 Promotion - 35% Off:



 NOTE:   Some of these items may be retiring.   
We won't have the retirement list until May.
If there is an item you love in this collection, purchase it 
now so you don't miss it out.
business website HERE. 
And here is the link to the pdf
that lists all products for the promotion and their price;
Click HERE for the pdf 
Please contact me directly if you have order questions or question about becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.