Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Stamping Fun With a Twist - Fun Stampers Journey

The other day I learned how to stamp on Shrinky Dinks (brand name) using my Fun Stampers Journey Products.   I stamped the image on the Frosted Shrinky Dinks.  Some were colored in FSJ ink pads and sponges, while others I colored in with the Journey Color Burst Pencils.   Watercolors do not work on Shrinky Dinks.   I like the frosted sheets the best as they allowed both color pencils and inks to color in designs.

NOTE:   We do not sell Shrinky Dinks.   I found them on-line at amazon.com.   The local stores only had kits, no packages of just the sheets.

After the design was dry, I used my Fun Stampers Journey Heat Gun to shrink them down to size.  It helped to have a pair of tweezers handy to help hold the design in place.   I also made sure that the color side was up when I was heating the design.

Here's 3 of my fish after they were heated.
Larger fish color was sponged on.
Smaller fish were colored with our Color Burst pencils.
 

Here's my finished card using the fish and also 
"make amazing happen" stamped image.

I used Journey Craft Glue to adhere the fish and sign to the card.

Fun Stampers Products Used:

Rainbow Bubbles Stamp Set SS-0418  Set of 10
Greeting Trends Stamp Set SS-0166 Set of 6 stamps
Pomegranate Splash Card Stock CS-0027
Under the Sea Prints PP-0041  (6" x 6" sheets)
Sating Beach Ball Ribbon AC-0141  7/8" wide
Silver Sparkle Tape AC-0259  1/2" wide (scallop edge)
Journey Bubble Gum Thread AC-0130
Craft Glue AD-0111
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 (small) OR AD-0085 (medium)
Black Licorice Stamp Pad IP-0009
Journey Color Burst Pencils JM- 0077

Don't Forget: 

I have a "special promotion" going on until April 15th for all of my customers who place orders from March 1 to April 15, 2017.   Complete details are HERE.

Collection Jubilee - April 2017 Promotion:



 NOTE:   Some of these items may be retiring.   
We won't have the retirement list until May or June.
If there is an item you love in this collection, purchase it 
now so you don't miss it out.
business website HERE. 
And here is the link to the pdf
that lists all products for the promotion and their price;
Click HERE for the pdf 
 
Please contact me directly if you have order questions or question about becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.