Saturday, April 15, 2017

T-Rex Love Fun Stampers Journey Bloom Box For April 2017

Don't Forget: (today is the last day)

I have a "special promotion" going on until April 15th for all of my customers who place orders from March 1 to April 15, 2017.   Complete details are HERE.
 

April 2017 Bloom Box - My Cards

 I just finished my 4 cards from this month's Bloom Box Kit.  I had to add Sparkle Silk to them all, some I used right out of the bottle.   Others, I used my Sparkle Glitter Pen.  (video on how to make your own is HERE)

Such cute cards.  






Bloom Box # KO-0001
Your subscription starts in the month you sign up.   So if you sign up in April, the T-Rex Love will be your first kit.

Don't Forget: 

I have a "special promotion" going on until April 15th for all of my customers who place orders from March 1 to April 15, 2017.   Complete details are HERE.

Collection Jubilee - April 2017 Promotion:



 NOTE:   Some of these items may be retiring.   
We won't have the retirement list until May or June.
If there is an item you love in this collection, purchase it 
now so you don't miss it out.
business website HERE. 
And here is the link to the pdf
that lists all products for the promotion and their price;
Click HERE for the pdf 
Please contact me directly if you have order questions or question about becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.