Thursday, May 18, 2017

New Website is LIVE and Break-up Sale and Clearance Sale Starting Now - Fun Stampers Journey

Our crisp, clean new look to the website
for 
Fun Stampers Journey

Since the website had a new look, I decided
to update my photo on my blog, facebook
business page, and on my business
website for Fun Stampers Journey.

This photo was taken this month.

Change is Good:

 

 Now when you place any order through my website, as you reach $50 increments (before tax & shipping) it will know you are qualified for Bloom Benefits.  Before checking out, it will ask you to choose the one(s) you have earned.  

AND HERE IS THE BEST NEWS with regards to placing your own orders.   If you have an order of $150 or more (before tax & shipping), the system will automatically see you as a HOSTESS and show you what "Hostess Rewards" you have earned.   I know many of you love to do spur of the moment orders in the middle of the night (trust me, I do the same).  Now you won't miss out on any of the rewards.   

If you want to do a virtual on-line party, I can set one up for you too.   The choice is yours and now so much easier to do then ever before.   

You are going to LOVE the new site.

Current Customers: When you go to log in, put in your e-mail address and tell the system you don't remember your password. This will generate a temporary "new" one for you, and then allow you to create a new password. The new password needs a special character in it, whereas the old one didn't.

SALES/PROMOTIONS:


Today is the start of our Break-up Sale (30% off select items) and also our Clearance Sale (50% off select items).  All items will be listed under Product Category once you click on "Shop" on my website. Click on Break-up Sale and Clearance Sale to see the complete list of items currently available.  (click on photo to enlarge ... shows the categories for you)


Remember with both sales, they are "while supplies last" and quantities may be limited.  Some items will sell out quickly.

Since we are talking about the sales, I thought I would share a couple of cards I made using retiring products.

Media Artist Stamp Set SS-0232 set of 4 stamps --- retiring
Word Block Stamp Set SS-0285 set of 8 stamps --- retiring
 Background was created with PanPastels.

Jukebox Baby Stamp Set AT-0136 set of 2 stamps --- retiring
Background was created with PanPastels.

Facebook Drawing Winners:


I did a live feed video this morning on Facebook to announced the 3 winners of my drawing.  Here's the link to the video:  https://www.facebook.com/KreatesKardsJourney/videos/632238980308476/ 

The winners are:
1. Kathy Boyd ... Grateful Heart
2. Karen Fettinger ... For You
3. Cissy Kolodgie ... Purr Whiskers

Misc News & Information:


Please contact me directly if you have order questions or question about becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.   


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.