Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Video: Unboxing the May 2017 Bloom Box - Decorative Doily Stamp Set - Fun Stampers Journey

I call the Bloom Box Kit I receive each month from Fun Stampers Journey my "Happy Mail".   It is so wonderful to receive this box of beautiful products and know that I have a card making time ahead for me.  The Decorative Doily Stamp Set is featured in this month's Bloom Box.   It is elegant and versatile.   So many uses for this set from wedding, birthday, thinking of you, thank you, Mothers' Day and more. 

I took a video of the unboxing of this kit so  you could see how it arrives.   Scroll further down to see my cards that I created last night with the kit.   I just couldn't wait to make them.   If you are reading this via e-mail, the direct link to the video is:   https://youtu.be/hL_8ZSpHA1M



Remember with the kits, you don't have to follow the directions to a "T".   Feel free to switch out inks, and layouts.   The ideas featured in the instruction book are guidelines. 

Here are the cards I made with this kit:





The Bloom Box is a 6 month subscription.   The cost is $24.95 per month plus tax & shipping.   The first kit is the kit of the month in the month you place your order.   Then each kit after that is charged to your credit card on the 1st of the month and shipped a day or two later to you.   It is shipped via priority mail.

NEWS:  


1.  The retirement list (Break-up Sale and Clearance Sale) will be live as of May 16.   All items will be available while supplies last.   Also please note that this will be the day our new website goes live too.   Complete details will be posted as soon as I have them.

2.  New Website:   Goes Live May 16th.
When is the last day to order in the current system?
Sunday, May 14 is the last day to order.
Close all parties and place your orders by May 14 at 11:59 p.m.
The current system will close down on May 15.
The new system will be up on May 16.

When the new system launches, the Break-up Sale (30% off select items) and the Retirement Sale (50% off select items) will go live too. Items are on sale "while quantities" last.

 Please contact me directly if you have order questions or question about becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.