Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey Convention Starts Today Here in Chandler AZ

Oh my gosh, how lucky I am to not only to be a Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager but also to be able to attend our annual convention.   This year it is practically in our backyard.  It is being held at the Sheraton-Grand Wild Horse Pass Resort in Chandler AZ.   The resort is amazing.   We drove over a while back and took a few photos. 






I will be posting as often as possible on my Facebook Business Page.   Convention is today through Saturday.  I promise next week to start filling my blog with even more wonderful photos and videos.   It truly is going to be amazing.

Keep up to date the rest of this week by following my adventures on my Facebook business page.   Click Here.

SALES/PROMOTIONS:

Break Up Sale and Clearance Sale extended through the end of June while supplies last!!!

Our Break-up Sale (30% off select items) and also our Clearance Sale (50% off select items).  All items will be listed under Product Category once you click on "Shop" on my website. Click on Break-up Sale and Clearance Sale to see the complete list of items currently available.  (click on photo to enlarge ... shows the categories for you)

Remember with both sales, they are "while supplies last" and quantities may be limited.  Some items will sell out quickly.

Misc News & Information:

Reminder that if you purchase through my Fun Stampers Journey website in Apr/May/June 2017, you will automatically receive a FREE copy of our new annual catalog (a $12.95 plus tax & shipping value) from me as a THANK YOU GIFT!!!.   
Please contact me directly if you have order questions or question about becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    

 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.