Monday, July 10, 2017

Quick Note From Mary ....


Just a quick note ... no formal blog post today.  

I had a super productive day crafting yesterday, and I actually have EIGHT (yes, 8 cards) to share with you.   I want to do a short video to go with them to explain what I did.

The 8 cards used the background paper I created with the gel press in this video last week and our new Mystic Romance Printed Paper.
The direct link to my video is:
https://youtu.be/chnrS-ErxMQ

Can't wait to share more with you.

July Promotions:


Click on photos to enlarge
 
If you sign up during the month of July 2017,
your starter kit will have DOUBLE 
the amount of stamp sets (not ATS) normally offered.
Sign up to be a hobby Coach or a Business Coach.
(NOTE:  2nd photo updated on July 7, 2017 with additional choices)
 
I would love to have your join my team.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  If you are ready to sign up NOW, here's the direct link to my page:
 
NOTE:  Shipping Charges & Tax are added to each kit when purchased:
     Flat Rate Shipping Charges on Kits:
     Journey Platinum Kit:   $25
     Journey Star Kit:   $15
     Designer Kit:   $10

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.