Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set - Fun Stampers Journey Products

This is a close-up of the gel press design.   I mixed my acrylic paint colors on the Gel Press, then using the Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set, I was able to stamp these multi-color designs onto my card stock.   This is a stamp off technique using the Gel Press, not the typical pull design I have been showing.    Then I filled in more of the dandelions using our True Color Fusions inks.   The acrylic paint adds texture to the card.  Added in some Sparkle Silk too.

Here is my completed card.   If I was going to do this again, I would stamp the sentiment in a darker color.   It does show better in person than in the photo, but darker might be better.

With so many of our mixed media products on sale, I hope that you will try some of them.   20% off is a fantastic deal.   Our Gel Press, Brayer, Acrylic Paints, Stencils, PanPastels and MORE are on sale through the month of September.   If you scroll down a bit in this post you will see a link to the PDF that shows each item, the pricing, and what page it is on in our catalogs.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:


Gel Press JM-0107
Brayer TO-0087
Sweet Berry Acylic Paint JM-0025
Cool Pool Acrylic Paint JM-0020
Black Licorice Ink Pad IP-0041
Sweet Berry Ink Pad IP-0029
Cool Pool Ink Pad IP-0074
Cool Pool Card Stock CS-0118
Sparkle Silk IP-0126
Border Details Die Set DI-0147 Set of 5 dies
Dandelion Wishes SS-0497  Set of 10 stamps
Journey Foam Squares AD-0085 medium
Craft Glue AD-0111

Media Mix Promotion for September 2017:  Select items on sale for 20% off


YES, the Gel Press is part of this sale!!!!


If you would like to see the PDF File that lists all of these items on sale, please CLICK HERE.

There are so many wonderful items on sale:   stencils, wood media, acrylic paint, PanPastels, Journey Gel Press and Fluttering Hearts Gel Impressions Plate, Brayer, and brushes.

This is a great way to stock up on your mixed media products while they are on sale during the month of September 2017.

Recruiting Promotion for September 2017:

 

Sign up to become a Journey Coach in September 2017.   Submit your first qualifying order of $150 or more and Fun Stampers Journey will ship this Media Mix Bundle to you (over a $100 value) for FREE! (Qualifying orders must be placed before October 31, 2017).

I would love to have you on my team.   Let me know if you have questions.


Please click here to view the PDF file that shows all the items by name/item number in this bundle.  Such an amazing offer. 


If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.