Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Update - Fun Stampers Journey



This is a short post today ...

Last week I let you know that Richard Garay was no longer with Fun Stampers Journey.   This week Richard Garay shared on his Facebook page a response to what has happened.   I will not post the letter here, but will post the link so you may read it if you choose to do so.  It is posted so that all Facebook members may read it.

CLICK HERE

According to his statement Fun Stampers Journey was justified in their actions.

I am only sharing this here as I feel this will bring closure to all the questions and concerns about Fun Stampers Journey and Richard.
 
Tomorrow my blog will be back to inspiration and sharing of my passion for paper crafting.   Hope you will join in the fun with me.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.