Wednesday, March 7, 2018

SNEAK PEEK Boho Trim Embellishment - Fun Stampers Journey Products

In our FSJ Live box each of us received a surprise gift.   We were supposed to wait until the FSJ Live Event to open it, but I was like a kid at Christmas and just had to know.  So yes, this time I opened it early.   What a wonderful surprise to receive this package of Boho Trim.

Reminder ... Sneak Peeks this week are from the Spring Into Summer Fun Stampers Journey Mini Catalog and will not be available for purchase until April 1st.   

Boho Trim AC-0362

So many wonderful choices.   Each one is 1 yard, and there are 5 pieces.  Looking forward to creating with this.

I haven't used this yet, but will soon.

Here's another card I created using the stamp set called Small Things which has a matching die set too.   It was showcased on the blog yesterday.


Small Things Stamp Set SS-0572  Set of 8 stamps.
Small Things Die Set Set of 5 diets.

March 2018 Promotions - March 1 through March 31, 2018



Over the Rainbow Promotion Part 1 of 2: 

 25% off select accessories, dies, tools, and more.  Fill your crafty pot o'gold with hearts, starts, clouds, and Irish charm.   Click here for the full details (pdf format).

Over the Rainbow Promotion Part 2 of 2:  

Host an event with sales totaling $200 or more, and receive this Lucky Stars Messenger Bag - FREE! (over $25 value)!  Limited quantities ...  while supplies last - one bag per $200+ Event Order.


March 2018 Recruiting Promotion

Coaches who join the Journey in March will receive the Over the Rainbow Sampler of must-have extras to round out your starter kit and jump start your Journey!  The sampler includes:  ribbon, accessory, paint, re-inker, liquid color, blender brush, and media bags.  As a new recruit, you and I (if you sign up as part of my team) will also receive one swatch book of all 50 FSJ Colors!
Fun Stampers Journey allows both Hobby and Business Coaches.   Our quota is the lowest in the industry.   Coaches receive a 20% discount on their purchases and that discount is given on sale prices too.


There are 4 Coach Starter Kits available.   You pick the one that is right for you.  They start at $49.99 plus tax and shipping.   More details on each kit can be found by clicking here.

I would love to have you as part of my team.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  If you are ready to sign up, click here to register.


Please contact me if you have any questions. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.