Saturday, May 11, 2019

Shoppes Theme - TryFolds Stamp Set

Today is my 2nd day of showing casing the TryFolds stamp sets from Art Impressions that I purchased from Teaspoon of Fun during their sale in April.   Yesterday, if you missed it, there was a beach themed card.

 Art Impressions
TryFolds - 4339 Shoppes TF Stamp Set


 Front of card.
I adhered the card to a blue card base.


 Card completely closed.
I like how each section peeks out. 


 Card with left fold open.
Shows the inside 2 layers.


Card with both the left and right fold open.
It will stand on its own this way if you would like to display it.

Sentiment:  
"Good things are just around the corner."

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary


2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I've looked at the tri-fold stamp sets but never purchased any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. There is also a sample on my blog post yesterday with a beach theme. This is the first time I have used the TryFolds. So much fun, and Art Impressions has so many choices.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.