Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Amazing 3D Butterflies I Created With Fun Stampers Jounrey Card Stock, Craft Glue, and Journey Glaze

Richard Garay (President and Co-Founder of Fun Stampers Journey) did a live presentation on Facebook showcasing how to create these 3D Butterflies.   Oh my gosh, I am in love with them.

Here's the facebook link for his video tutorial:  
https://www.facebook.com/FunStampersJourney/videos/1279037212144287/

and here are my three creations:


 
It was hard to decide what to make these into ... after I thought about it for a while, inspiration hit.


 I added one of the butterflies to my wooden easel/wall hanging I made.   Attached with hot glue gun.  Held in place for a few seconds until it was secure.



I actually hand wrapped the Bubble Gum thread to create this dimensional background.



The final one .... I coated the canvas with Journey Glaze over the top and then over the doily cutout to hold everything in place.   Then while still wet, sprinkle Journey Dust over the top.   When completely dry I then attached the butterfly with a hot glue gun.  


This 3D technique could be used for any item that you want dimension for.

Don't forget to check out my earlier blog post to see ALL of the great promotions for Feburary 2017.  http://kreateskardsjourney.blogspot.com/2017/02/sneak-peek-and-special-promotion-for.html 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.