Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Just Because & Beary Best Stamp Sets - Fun Stampers Journey

I have  been having so much fun "playing" withe the frosted Shrinky Dinks sheets to create items for cards and decorations.  The frosted sheets are easy to color or sponge on too.

Here are some of the items I made last week.

Beary Best Stamp Set AT-0191 set of 2 stamps
I fussy cut this out as I didn't feel comfortable using the thin dies
to cut the sheets.
The sentiment was cut out before heating with a FSJ Steel Rule Die:
Tag Set Steel Rule Die SR-0014 

I glued the bear to the sentiment with our Craft Glue and then put a tie tac
pin on the back.   It lets it stand on its own or be worn.

The sentiment and flowers were cut out before heating with a FSJ Steel Rule Die:
Tag Set Steel Rule Die SR-0014 
Just Because Stamp Set AT-0183 set of 3 stamps 

After the tags in the back of each of these above were heated and cooled, I lined them with white card stock to give the design a bit more of a POP to it.  

Finished Card
Butterfly Prints Stamp Set SS-0017 set of 5 stamps
Butterfly Prints Die Set DI-0015  set of 5 dies
OR Butterfly Prints Bundle BD-0008 (stamps & dies)
Above the Clouds Embossing Folder EF-0006

Collection Jubilee - April 2017 Promotion:



 NOTE:   Some of these items may be retiring.   
We won't have the retirement list until May or June.
If there is an item you love in this collection, purchase it 
now so you don't miss it out.
business website HERE. 
And here is the link to the pdf
that lists all products for the promotion and their price;
Click HERE for the pdf 
Please contact me directly if you have order questions or question about becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.