Monday, April 24, 2017

Snappy Birthday Stamp & Die Bundle - Fun Stampers Journey


This card just makes me smile .... I love how the colors of the PanPastels blended into the background using our new Dauber Dowel (comes in both large and small sizes).   It makes the card bright and cheerful. 

Thread Tip:   When wrapping thread around a card piece (like I did above), put White Liner Tape on the back around the edges.   That way you can secure the thread as you wrap.   I did the complete surface without cutting until the end.   I wrapped from side to side for the complete piece, then top to bottom.  Went quickly and allowed me to space the thread (not perfect, but I am pleased with the result). 

PanPastel Tips:   Gently place the Dauber Dowel with pad on the PanPastel.   Then lightly pick up the color.  You won't need a lot.  I worked in circular motions as I worked in the color.   When you are putting the PanPastel on your card stock, you do want to apply brush so that it blends into the card stock and won't come off on your hand when handled.   If you have quite a bit of dust/residue on the card, take a paper towel and rub in circular motions in the same direction as your pattern.   It will pick up the excess. 
   
        I always rub my finger across the finished design to be sure there is no residue that comes off on my finger.   In the case of a stencil design, there  will be residue.  Tap off what you can.   If not a scrapbook piece (or item that will be saved for years and years), just spray with an aerosol hairspray lightly to lock in the color.   Allow to dry before adding anything else to the card.    For scrapbook pieces - long term pieces, there are good products at your art store that can be used to seal the color in and also protect the design.    The choice is yours is whether you want/need to treat the item or not with a sealant.    Honestly, I just make sure my PanPastels are well rubbed in.   I have sealed only a couple of pieces and those had been created using a stencil and the PanPastels.  

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Snappy Birthday Stamp Set SS-0440 set of 7 stamps
     Snappy Birthday Die Set DI-0300 set of 3 dies
     OR Snappy Birthday Bundle BD-0236  (price savings when you buy bundles)
Party Pop PanPastels JM-0081 set of 7 pans plus palette & 5 piece tool set
Journey Twine Licorice Twist AC-0267
Sea Stones AC-0283
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Lemon Drop Card Stock CS-0018
Rich Coral Card Stock CS-0093
Rich Coral Ink Pad IP-0052
White Liner Double Sided Tape AD-0001
Craft Glue AC-0111
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 small OR AD-0085 medium
Dauber Dowel Large TO-0138  Refills Large TO-0140

Collection Jubilee - April 2017 Promotion - 35% Off:



 NOTE:   Some of these items may be retiring.   
We won't have the retirement list until May or June.
If there is an item you love in this collection, purchase it 
now so you don't miss it out.
business website HERE. 
And here is the link to the pdf
that lists all products for the promotion and their price;
Click HERE for the pdf 
Please contact me directly if you have order questions or question about becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,

    I just recently discovered this item and am hoping you have an up line or down line who may still have one for sale???

    Thank you,

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, FSJ stopped all direct sales (no more Coaches/Teams/Uplines etc) as of Nov 2018. I personally do not own this item. You might check eBay. Hope you are able to find it.

      Mary

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.