Thursday, November 30, 2017

Create-a-Palette and Liquid Colors - Fun Stampers Journey Products

I absolutely love Fun Stampers Journey products and our wide range of colors.   In our ink pads and reinkers, I have NEVER purchased the Lemon Drop or Limeade Splash ink pads or reinkers.   I am super scent sensitive and these two inks have a stronger odor to them than the rest of the colors.  For me, it is not worth taking a chance, so these two colors of ink pads are missing from my collection.  I have NOT had any issues with any of the other colors in the line.

I was so excited when Fun Stampers Journey introduced the Liquid Colors in July 2017.   These colors are water based whereas our regular colors are hybrids (a combination of dye and pigment inks).   The Liquid Colors have NO noticeable odor in the Lemon Drop and Limeade Splash!!!  In fact, I can't smell any odor in any of the Liquid Colors.

When the Liquid Colors were introduced, Fun Stampers Journey also introduced the Create-a-Palette.   It was originally meant for combining 5 colors in one ink pad to create some unique and beautiful designs.  I have a video and blog post on how to create using the 5 colors ... click here to view.

Lemon Drop Liquid Color IP-0132
Limeade Splash Liquid Color IP-0133
Create-a-Palette IP-0139

I started with my Liquid Color and the Create-a-Palette.   I covered in the whole pad and probably used about 1/4 to 1/3 of the bottle of liquid.


Here's the completed one using the Limeade Splash.

Here's both the Lemon Drop and the Limeade Splash ink pads I created using the Liquid Colors.  I am so pleased with the results.   Now I have a complete set of Fun Stampers Journey Ink Pads, just two of them were created with Liquid Colors!!

Did you notice that the images in the last photo are a "sneak peek"?   These stamps are from a brand new stamp set that will be in the Bloom This Way Mini Catalog that will premiere in January 2018!!!   It is called:

Spring Botanicals  SS-0544 set of 11 stamps

What a beautiful stamp set.   I will share more about them next week.   This Saturday is the FSJ Presents Live Event and this was one of the stamp sets in our kits.   I love how the flowers in it shade themselves because of the design.  

Last day for the following promotion:

Fun Stampers Journey The Big Deal - Recruiting Promotion:

 




WOW ... this promotion is unbelieveable!!!!   $25 for the Designer Starter Kit AND if you place a $150 qualifying order within the first 21 days after signing up, you will receive the opportunity to purchase the Platinum Die Cutting Machine for only $50 (plus tax & shipping).   The Platinum Machine has a $249 value on its own!!!

Fun Stampers Journey and I welcome Hobby Coaches and Business Coaches with open arms.   Being a Coach allows you to purchase your own craft products at a 20% discount.   The first quarter you join, there is no quota to meet.   After that the quota is only $150 per quarter.   We are the lowest in the industry.

Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector



Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.