Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Halloween Scrapbook Page - Fun Stampers Journey Products


I know this is a little late with Thanksgiving being tomorrow, but with the move the last couple of weeks this was my first time to get creative.

Our wonderful friends (Becky, Mac, Ben, & Mia) sent us Halloween photos they had taken.   Janice, my upline, sent me a surprised package that contained this scrapbook page kit she had created for a class along with 3 other card kits.   What a perfect match.    I got busy the other night printing out the photos and assembling the page.   Decided it needed a few ghosts and a Trick or Treat sign too.   So much fun to create.

Once finished, I actually hung it on the wall in the craft area.   It just makes me smile.


Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Party Ghost Stamp Set SS-0499
Hallows Eve Stamp Set SS-0515
Black Licorice Card Stock CS-0003
Buttercream Card Stock CS-0006
Orange Creamsicle Card Stock CS-0024
Romantic Journey Prints PP-0045
Though the Year Prints PP-0050
Black Licorice Stamp Pad IP-0041
Journey Color Burst Pencils (#16)
Pumpkin Patch Bows AC-0332
Journey Lemongrass Thread AC-0132
Black Licorice Sparkle Tape AC-0257
Fusion Ink Sponges JM-0014
Craft Glue AD-0111
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner AD-0081
Foam Squares Medium AD-0085
Details Pro Shears TO-0063
Punch Handle TO-00031
Pennant Punch (1 1/4") TO-0044
Pennant Punch(1 1/2") TO-0045

Black Friday Promotion:



Here's the details on the Fun Stampers Journey Black Friday Sales Promotion. It will run from Black Friday through Cyber Monday.

Amaze Die Cutting Machine for only $75 PLUS 20% off our adhesives including Journey Glaze. (NOTE:  Because of weight, the Amaze Machine does have a $15 shipping charge.)

If you would like to place an order or join my team, my business website is:
https://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Click on each photo to enlarge.


Some really great deals.






Fun Stampers Journey The Big Deal - Recruiting Promotion:

 




WOW ... this promotion is unbelieveable!!!!   $25 for the Designer Starter Kit AND if you place a $150 qualifying order within the first 21 days after signing up, you will receive the opportunity to purchase the Platinum Die Cutting Machine for only $50 (plus tax & shipping).   The Platinum Machine has a $249 value on its own!!!

Fun Stampers Journey and I welcome Hobby Coaches and Business Coaches with open arms.   Being a Coach allows you to purchase your own craft products at a 20% discount.   The first quarter you join, there is no quota to meet.   After that the quota is only $150 per quarter.   We are the lowest in the industry.

Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector



Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.