Friday, October 7, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey Amaze Coach Starter Kit Video

Tomorrow (Saturday) I will have a blog post sharing who my newest three Fun Stampers Journey Coaches in my downline.

Today I wanted to share with you a video I created for that not only tells you about the Amaze Starter Kit, but also shows it to you item by item.   If you are reading this via e-mail, the direct link to the video is:   https://youtu.be/DwUhnWotiQw


Here's the flyer for the promotion too:


You can become part of Fun Stampers Journey and my team with this great deal on the Amaze Starter Kit.    Contact me for questions, or you can sign up via my business website and then click on Becoming A Coach (has to be between October 1 and October 31, 2016 to take advantage of this great pricing).





Don't miss out on the Fun Stampers Journey Amazing Memoires Sale during the month of October 2016.   These items are 20% off.   CLICK HERE to read all about the sale. 


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.