Saturday, October 1, 2016

October Promotions, Becoming a Coach, New Mini Catalog from Fun Stampers Journey

Oh my gosh, I have so much to share with you today!!!!!

Fun Stampers Journey is offering so many wonderful promotions this month of October not only in sales but for becoming a coach too.

1.  Amazing Memories Promotion:   20% off select items


Amazing Memories Promotion
20% off select items.  

Here is the list of the items on sale:
 
 
(sale pricing is not eligible for hostess rewards)

2.   Becoming A Coach - The Amaze Starter Kit


Fun Stampers Journey welcomes both hobby and business Coaches alike.   By joining as a Coach, you automatically receive 20% off all of your purchases (except business supplies such as catalogs).   That means if an item is on sale, we (as Coaches) get 20% off the sale price.   How awesome is that!!!  

There are 4 options for Coach Starter Kits ... each geared to your needs as a Coach.   All of the information on the kits is under the "Become a Coach" section on my website. 

Do you have questions?  Let me know.  I would be happy to answer any that you may have.   If you are ready to sign up, you can go directly to my website and then click on become a Coach.  

As your upline if you sign up with me, I am here to help you in any way I can.   I pride myself on keeping on top of what is happening within the company, and love sharing this journey with my team, my customers, and anyone else that is interested.   I do my best to keep my team informed.   I promise no high pressure from me OR from Fun Stampers Journey to sell, sell, sell.   I'm here to help you if you want it/need it to make this a business or just to learn more about our products. 

Our quotas are the lowest in the industry.  It's only $150 retail per quarter.   If you join in October, you do NOT have a quota to meet for Oct/Nov/Dec quarter.    Your sales for Oct/Nov/Dec 2016 will roll into the following quarter of Jan/Feb/Mar 2017.   Fun Stampers Journey wants you to have a full quarter to meet quota and want you to be successful in your journey.

We have a wonderful back office/dashboard that is full of training and product information too.

Come join my team, I would love to have you as a member.

Richard Garay has a short video about becoming a Coach with Fun Stampers Journey.  If you are reading this via e-mail, the direct link is:  https://youtu.be/xyucmPFCy8k


3.  Fun Stampers Journey "Be the Journey Trends Mini Catalog"



This catalog is valid from October 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016.   Filled with stamps, die, embellishments ... and PLANNERS, JOURNALS, AND EVEN A "Magical Journey Collection".   The planners and journals are perfect for a holiday gift for someone special.   I use my planner all the time and love that I can get refills for it.  Although the new covers sure are tempting.

You will notice that we have a new "Magical Journey Collection" ... it will be available for purchase as of November 1st.   Oh my gosh, I want and need it all.  I am such a Disney fan, this collection is perfect.   There are stamps, matching dies, printed paper, embellishments, and MORE.   Richard Garay has told us that this collection will be available through the end of June 2017.


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.