Thursday, August 24, 2017

Absolutely LOVE "Happy Mail" - Beautiful Pop Up Card Made by One of My Customers

The other day I received an amazing and beautiful card in my mail box.  I don't know about you, but I absolutely LOVE receiving "Happy Mail" like this.  

This Free Standing Pop Up Card is so unique.   I had never seen one before like this.   My customer asked to remain anonymous, but gave me permission to share photos of it on my blog, Facebook, etc.  

Guest Designer:   A Very Happy Customer

I have never made a card like this before, but if you Google or use YouTube using  "Free Standing Pop Up Card", you can see how cards like this are created.

The card actually lays flat in an A2 envelope.   Then is popped up to be free standing/stand on its own.   My customer layered it with embossed images and typed in a note that truly touched my heart.

Here's my customers creation:

The card came out of the envelope like this (customer's name has been blocked out).

This is the back side of the card.  Isn't it great that the items used were included!
Love Letter Embossing Folder EF-0025 Set of 1
(This embossing folder is a $100 Bloom Benefit)
Find Joy Stamp Set SS-0294 Set of 14 stamps
Mirror Gold Specialty Paper CS-0136

Back of card in pop up position.   Look at all the panels of embossing on it.

Side view of the card.  Isn't the mini photo of our annual catalog great!

Front look of the pop up card.   It will free stand on my desk, table, etc, and will easily slide down to a flat card if needed for storage.

Thank you so much to my customer for taking the time and effort to make me this gorgeous card.   You have touched my heart.


August 2017 Promotions:

August 1 - 31, 2017


It's the perfect time to stock up on your favorite FSJ True Color Fusion Ink Stamp Pads.   Fun Stampers Journey is offering 20% off our 45 exclusive colors + 6 color trends stamp pads.  Regular price on these are $7.95 each, with the sale they are now $6.36 each plus tax and shipping.

If you would like to view the PDF that shows the list of all of our ink pads that are on sale, please click here.

If you would like to place an order, please place your order through my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector



Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.