Thursday, August 10, 2017

Retiform (Grid) Stamping Technique - Two More Samples For You - Fun Stampers Journey Products

I have to share two more of my samples using the Retiform (Grid) Stamping Technique.   Doing this style can be habit forming ... LOL ... as you can tell by my blog posts this week.   As I worked with the lines and the colors, I just saw more and more possibilities.   I didn't want to stop.

The  Party Ghost Stamp Set SS-0499 Set of 17 stamps was a purchase I had made at the Fun Stampers Journey Convention in June.   This was my first time to use these cute little ghosts, and I know there will be more times in my future.   So darn cute whether stamped only or stamped and colored in.  I accented the card with Silks (Orange Rave and Journey Silver). 


I think the addition of the Fashion Gold pieces to the Sweet Hello card gave it a bit of extra "POP".  

Just a reminder:   Whenever you use a darker color base for your cards, be sure to put a piece of lighter card stock inside so you can easily write a note or stamp a sentiment.

Some of the Fun Stampers Products Used in these two cards:

Bird Melody Stamp Set SS-0496 Set of 9 stamps
Bird Melody Die Set DI-0356 Set of 8 dies (not used on this card)
    BUNDLE AND SAVE
    Bird Melody Bundle BD-0273
Party Ghost Stamp Set SS-0499   Set of 17 stamps
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Orange Rave Ink Pad IP-0113
Tangerine Fusion Ink Pad IP-0005 (for Retiform & shading)
Fresh Forest Ink Pad IP-0013
Denim Days Ink Pad IP-0010
Pumpkin Patch Bows AC-0332 30 pieces 3/8" wide
   NOTE:  Matching Pumpkin Patch Ribbon  AC-0334  3/8" wide x 15 yards
      (not used in this project)
River Stone Ink Pad IP-0053
Black Licorice Card Stock CS-0003
Fashion Gold AC-0292 Set of 120 adhesive backed piece - different sizes
Mermaid Kisses Stamp Set SS-0425 (Sweet Hello sentiment is from this set)
Mermaid Kisses Die Set DI-0294 (not used on these cards)
   BUNDLE AND SAVE
   Mermaid Kisses Bundle BD-0333
Orange Rave Silk IP-0118
Journey Silver Silk IP-0090

August 2017 Promotions:

August 1 - 31, 2017


It's the perfect time to stock up on your favorite FSJ True Color Fusion Ink Stamp Pads.   Fun Stampers Journey is offering 20% off our 45 exclusive colors + 6 color trends stamp pads.  Regular price on these are $7.95 each, with the sale they are now $6.36 each plus tax and shipping.

If you would like to view the PDF that shows the list of all of our ink pads that are on sale, please click here.

If you would like to place an order, please place your order through my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector



Bloom Box August 2017

  
 To Order:
KO-0001  6 Month Subscription:   $24.95 per month plus tax and shipping
KO-0003  Ala Carte For Current Month Only:  $29.95 plus tax and shipping (*limited quantities)

If you would like to place an order, please place your order through my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.