Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Pop Art August 2017 Bloom Box - Fun Stampers Journey Products

Here are the cards I made using the Pop Art August 2017 Bloom Box four kitted cards and the Pop Art Stamp Set that came with the Bloom Box.  

When you are making the cards, it comes with suggested ideas and directions.   Please realize you can switch them out to use the inks you have on hand or to add sentiments you need for a specific occasion.  



Directions only used 1 of the arrows, I used all 3 in the package. 
Denim Blue used instead of Huckleberry Fusion for the blue ink.

 

 Richards showed how to create this card to give a 
3D effect.   It bothered my eyes, so I did normal stamping on this card plus added
in the Summer Fun Sparkles.

This card, I created into my own look.
Used the Happy Sentiments Stamp Set SS-0304 and
added Journey Glaze and Sparkle Cuts to the stars. 

More details below on the Bloom Box and how to order.   Remember this is a limited quantity product.

August 2017 Promotions:

August 1 - 31, 2017


It's the perfect time to stock up on your favorite FSJ True Color Fusion Ink Stamp Pads.   Fun Stampers Journey is offering 20% off our 45 exclusive colors + 6 color trends stamp pads.  Regular price on these are $7.95 each, with the sale they are now $6.36 each plus tax and shipping.

If you would like to view the PDF that shows the list of all of our ink pads that are on sale, please click here.

If you would like to place an order, please place your order through my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector



Bloom Box August 2017

  
 To Order:
KO-0001  6 Month Subscription:   $24.95 per month plus tax and shipping
KO-0003  Ala Carte For Current Month Only:  $29.95 plus tax and shipping (*limited quantities)

If you would like to place an order, please place your order through my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.