Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year - Progress on my Fairy - Kit And Clowder On-line Class

Happy New Year!!!   May your new year be filled with many blessings.

I've been working on my on-line class with Kit And Clowder (they offer free ones too).   The December class is a fairy.   Here's my progress on her so far.   Almost done.   Truly enjoying the classes. 


This is the first time I have worked with skin and hair coloring.   Very pleased too with how her eyes turned out.


Seems impossible that I am almost completed with this class.   Just have the crystals left.   I need to work more with the background blending, but I am happy with my first try here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.