Saturday, December 22, 2018

Learning to Use Color Pencils Using a Kit And Clowder On-lIne Class

I enjoy coloring with pencils, markers, crayons etc.   It is soothing and fun.   However, I have never taken any classes UNTIL NOW!   I wanted to learn more about blending, shading, and so much more.

First I want to share with you my class project so far, and then I will give you the link for the classes in case you want to sign up too.   Kit and Clowder has classes for both pencils and markers.   They have a conversion sheet so you can determine which color is needed for your project using the ones you have.   My pencils are Faber-Castell Polychromos brand, but there are many other options.

My fairy after the first video lesson (wings):



My fairy after the second video lesson (dress):



Kit and Clowder Website:   https://www.kitandclowder.com/
    If you sign up, please say that I (Mary Director) referred you.   It will give me a $5 AUD refund to my PayPal Account which converts today to about $3.50 USD.
   UPDATE:   12/23/2018   I just got my first referral.   Kit & Clowder refunded the $5 AUD not only to me but to the person who gave me as the referral!!!
   
Classes run about $15 USD a month with the digital image/digital stamp costing about $3 to $5 USD per month.    This month we also received a free class mid-month for being a member of class.    They have individual classes and monthly subscription.   The fairy above is the monthly subscription class.

There are also some free classes you can sign up for.   Don't miss out on those either.  

There are written directions and videos for the monthly classes.   The videos are easy to understand and loaded with wonderful directions and tips.    I play mine through my iPad so that I can watch it in my craft area and pause/go back/replay if needed.

I highly recommend this website and the classes.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today,
Mary

4 comments:

  1. Mary, Thanks for this information. I may check it out after the craziness of the holidays. Maureen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maureen, I like that it is a self-paced class and that there are so many options for the classes. Merry Christmas. Mary

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Lorie. I'm really enjoying the classes and learning so much.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.