Monday, December 10, 2018

Layered Butterfly Card Using Kaleidoscope Die - Brave Enough to Fly

Oh my gosh, I received the most wonderful surprise gift the other day from my friend, Betty.   She gave me a set of Simply Defined dies called:

563205 Kaleidoscope, Brave Enough to Fly (set of 16 dies)
They are exclusive to Scrapbooking Made Simple
Video Tutorial by the company - starts at the 1 hour 10 min mark for these dies:
https://youtu.be/-PipAwWm_UE

These are very intricate dies so when I die cut them in my Gemini machine, I used "Quick Release Die Paper".

Thank you, Betty, for these beautiful dies.   I definitely will use them a great deal.

All 3 dies - each a different color of card stock (FSJ):
NOTE:  The sky is the limit on the color combinations you can use for these.


Green layer on top of the blue:


Pink layer on top of the green on top of the blue:


All 3 layers made into a card:


Each layer can be used alone or with one or two of the other layers.   The choice is yours.  The card edges can be adhered with 1/8" double sided tape, but I used liquid glue (fine tip applicator).

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.