Sunday, December 2, 2018

Clear Stamps From Fiskars - Cats Colored with Zig Real Brush Pens

With coupons in hand, we went to our local craft store the other day.  When I saw these darling cats and dogs stamp sets, I knew they had to come home with me.   Having two coupons that were each 60% off sealed the deal.

These are from Fiskars and are clear stamps.   Some of the solid images have a slight line in them from the cover sheet that does show up a bit in stamping.   I really got the stamps for the images that could be colored in and only paid $4 a set, so not a major issue for me.   Both sets though had the same issue with the small solid pets.

First I will show you what I colored in using the Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens:


I really like all the detail on the full cat.   Think both images will make cute cards.

Here are the Fiskars Stamp Sets:

Friends Furever

Barking Mad

The little Scotty dog will be on a Christmas card tomorrow here on my blog.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.