Sunday, December 9, 2018

Twisted Panel Pop-Up Christmas Cards ... Three Versions

Here are the close up photos of my three Christmas cards I made this week using the Karen Burniston Twisted Panel Pop-Up Die Set #1009.   Each photo set has a cover shot and one of the inside.   The chipboard items and the stickers are from Echo Park.  Card stock and printed paper is from FSJ.   I also did a YouTube video showing these 3 cards.  These cards will fit in an A2 envelope, but would require extra postage because they are thicker.

Card #1:



Card #2:



Card #3:



Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.