Monday, May 1, 2017

Seas the Day With Snappy Birthday Stamp Set - Fun Stampers Journey


When I set out to create this card, I wanted to have the look of wet sand with bits of water still remaining.  To achieve that effect, I use Oatmeal Cookie Card Stock and stamped the Ink Splat Stamp on it with Clear Pigment Ink.   Then added a bit of Sparkle Silk here and there.   The final touch was placing the family of crabs and then gluing on the Journey Sequins Blue Skies.   Just thought it looked fun and cute.  Perfect for summer or just for someone who loves the beach.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Journey Sequins Blue Skies AC-0113
Ink Splat Stamp Set AT-0108
Clear Pigment Ink Pad IP-0102
Sparkle Silk IP-0126
Rich Coral Ink Pad IP-0052
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Oatmeal Cookie Card Stock CS-0023
Craft Glue AC-0111
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 small OR AD-0085 medium

Please contact me directly if you have order questions or question about becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.

NEWS:  


The retirement list will be live as of May 16.   All items will be available while supplies last.   Also please note that this will be the day our new website goes live too.   Complete details will be posted as soon as I have them.



Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.