Thursday, May 11, 2017

Z Fold Card Using "To You" Stamp & Die Bundle - Fun Stampers Journey

Today I am thrilled to share with you two cards made by Kathy D. who is part of my team/downline.   She did a beautiful job on creating these cards and has such detail on them with the coloring along with glitter and embellishments.

Z-Fold Cards
To You Stamp Set SS-0083
To You Die Set DI-0075
To You Bundle BD-0031
 This shows the front of both cards.
They are a perfect fit for an A2 envelope.


One of the cards opened up.
Three different sections.


Close up of details.


 Close up of details.


2nd card opened up.


Top view of the 2nd card.

Kathy, thank you so much for the beautiful cards.   I've never actually made a Z Fold card myself.   You have inspired me to try it in the near future.

NEWS:  


1.  The retirement list (Break-up Sale and Clearance Sale) will be live as of May 16.   All items will be available while supplies last.   Also please note that this will be the day our new website goes live too.   Complete details will be posted as soon as I have them.

2.  New Website:   Goes Live May 16th.
When is the last day to order in the current system?
Sunday, May 14 is the last day to order.
Close all parties and place your orders by May 14 at 11:59 p.m.
The current system will close down on May 15.
The new system will be up on May 16.

When the new system launches, the Break-up Sale (30% off select items) and the Retirement Sale (50% off select items) will go live too. Items are on sale "while quantities" last.

 Please contact me directly if you have order questions or question about becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.