Tuesday, May 30, 2017

My Fun Stampers Journey Convention Tags & FSJ Sales Are Continued Through End of June 2017

I'm so excited about going to convention for Fun Stampers Journey this year.  It literally is almost in our backyard, just a few minutes away.   Our agenda is filled with so many things to do and learn.  I just can't wait.   It is so wonderful to have part of my team/downline going too.  I promise to post lots of photos too.

It is very important when going to convention to tag our items as so many will be identical to what other Coaches are bringing too (like our shoulder and wheel totes).   As a result, the other day I decided to create some tags with bright ribbons to tie on my bags.   Here's one of the ones I made.


Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:


Be Amazing Prints PP-0023  12 x 12 double sided paper
      4 each of 6 two-sided prints = 24 sheets total
      Retiring - on the Break Up Sale while supplies last 30% off
Amazing Stripes Ribbon AC-0203  3/4" wide 15 yards long
Rainbow Drops AC-0178
     Has a closing/locking plastic/acrylic container.
     Contains 768 pieces.  There are 6 colors with 3 sizes of each color.
Tag Set Steel Rule Die SR-0014
      There are 3 different sizes of tags on this one die.
      Die will work in both the Amaze and the Platinum Machine
Journey Platinum Machine (die cutting) TO-0090
OR
Amaze Die Cutting Machine TO-0134
Updated Note:
    The smaller tag is Whip Cream Card Stock that I sponged with Sour Lemon, Outrageous Pink, and Orange Rave inks.   

 

SALES/PROMOTIONS:

Break Up Sale and Clearance Sale extended through the end of June while supplies last!!!

Our Break-up Sale (30% off select items) and also our Clearance Sale (50% off select items).  All items will be listed under Product Category once you click on "Shop" on my website. Click on Break-up Sale and Clearance Sale to see the complete list of items currently available.  (click on photo to enlarge ... shows the categories for you)

Remember with both sales, they are "while supplies last" and quantities may be limited.  Some items will sell out quickly.

Misc News & Information:

Reminder that if you purchase through my Fun Stampers Journey website in Apr/May/June 2017, you will automatically receive a FREE copy of our new annual catalog (a $12.95 plus tax & shipping value) from me as a THANK YOU GIFT!!!.   
Please contact me directly if you have order questions or question about becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    

 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.